TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Vista Web Experts, a digital agency specializing in web design, logo design, SEO, branding, social media and animation services. By using our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of service. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our website or services.
At Vista, we believe that clear communication and effective collaboration are key to producing high-quality designs. We include a specific number of revision rounds in each package to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the final result. Any additional rounds of revisions may be subject to additional fees. We aim to complete revisions as quickly as possible while maintaining the quality of our work, and we encourage clients to provide clear and specific feedback during the revision process. Once revisions have been completed, we will provide the updated deliverables for approval, and the client will have a specified timeframe to review and approve the revisions. If revisions are necessary due to an error on our part, we will make the necessary changes at no additional cost to the client. Revision Turnaround Time would be 48 hours.
At Vista, we are committed to providing high-quality design services to our clients. We work closely with our clients throughout the design process to ensure that their needs are met and that they are satisfied with the final result. However, once we have delivered the final project and it has been approved by the client, we will consider the project to be completed, and no refunds will be issued. This policy is in place because the time and effort that we put into the project are non-refundable. We encourage our clients to communicate any concerns or issues they may have during the design process so that we can work to address them before the final project is delivered. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL REFUND REQUESTS WILL BE FULFILLED AS PER THE FOLLOWING ARRANGEMENT:
- When the initial ideas for a website are presented, you submit a request. However, the refund offer expires and refund requests won’t be granted if you accept or request revisions to the first designs.
- If a refund request is submitted before the initial design concepts are delivered, you are eligible for a full refund (minus a 10% service and processing fee).
- You would be eligible for a refunded amount of 66% (minus a 10% service and processing fee) if the request for a refund was submitted within 48 hours.
- You would be eligible for a 33% refund (minus a 10% service and processing fee) if your request for a refund is submitted between 48 to 120 hours of receiving the first design.
- We don’t accept refund requests after 120 hours following the delivery of your initial design, however as we aim for 100% customer satisfaction, we invite you to get in touch with us if you have any problems.
- If you do not take any action on your order within 30 days of placing it, we will not consider your request for a refund. However, there may be a price based on your project if you want to renew your design order.
- After the delivery of the final files, refund claims won’t be granted.
- Once website creation is finished and the website is launched online, there will be no refunds granted for website packages.
- After the storyboard has been designed, no refund requests for video animation packages will be granted.
- Any refund requests must be made known to the support team. Vista has the right to grant or refuse your request depending on the specific circumstances, based on the violation of your user agreement.
- Refund requests must be justified and evaluated in light of the design brief and client input for modifications. A refund will not be issued unless an idea has not been designed in accordance with the brief; nonetheless, more modifications will be made available until perfect satisfaction.
- In order to get the desired outcomes, it is appropriate that the customer participates and offers feedback on all design projects before the design is finalized.
- If our designed website design is found to be noticeably similar to another website design that may already exist, you are entitled to a redraw under our 100% unique design guarantee. Any similarity to an existing design will only be coincidental, and Vista will not be held accountable or make any claims for payment. The client is responsible for obtaining copyright protection for their art.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND
- To claim your refund, submit a written request explaining your reasons for dissatisfaction with our services. This request should be sent to Email: email@example.com or you may contact us at Phone: +1 910 877 8688
- In accordance with our revision policy, we will endeavour to address your issue right away. If we are unable to, our refund department will email you to confirm your request for a refund was approved. Following the return, Vista will gain the rights to your design, and you will not be permitted to use or show any iteration of the company’s design.
- Additionally, you acknowledge that you will not have any ownership interest in or rights to any response, other content, work product, or media because the design rights have been given to the company. This means that you will not have any direct or indirect rights to use any of these things. Working together with the government copyright agencies, Vista would divulge information about the copyright acquisition for the designs that were returned that would prevent them from being used again as original creations in the future. If you have any queries or complaints about our refund policy, please contact us by clicking here Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
We are committed to providing high-quality design services to our clients. We have a structured design process that includes multiple rounds of revisions, and we use industry-standard software and tools. Before delivering the final project, we conduct a thorough quality check to ensure that the design meets our high standards. We provide ongoing support to our clients to ensure their continued satisfaction with our work.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are committed to delivering designs that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations and keep on revising (depending upon your package) until you are 100% satisfied.
DOMAIN AND HOSTING
Where applicable, free domain and hosting will be included with website packages. The email accounts included with website packages can all be set up to work with other email programmes like Outlook. 10MB will be allotted for each email account. We won’t offer email accounts if we aren’t hosting your website for you. The hosting, domain, and email server bundle are not refundable.
Once we provide you the final files, we preserve a record of your completed design. We can provide you the final files upon request if you need them again in the future.
To answer your inquiries and questions, we provide 24-Hour Customer Support. We promise to get back to you right away if you contact us at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that Vista is not responsible for any correspondence coming from email addresses other than those that end in “..@VistaWebExperts” or any toll-free number that is not listed on our website. Vista is not to be held accountable for any harm brought on by such correspondence. Only communications sent using our own domain-named email address(es) or/and toll-free number, which is already listed on the Vista Website, are subject to our responsibility.
The Company will assist the Client with the integration of third-party plugins and APIs, but any third-party integration required to support the functionality of the website will strictly adhere to standards. While this project is being developed, the Company will not be involved in any transactions with other parties. A separate pricing arrangement is necessary for all additional work.